On this page you will find information regarding use, liability, copyright and regulatory issues concerning our life experience, work experience degree programs online. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have about this page, its use or any of our online life experience diploma, degree or transcripts programs.
Welcome to the Degreepros.com Â terms, use and conditions Â page. Â Degreepros, hereafter referred to as Â “site,” or “website.”
By using the Site, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of our life experience degree programs and all content on the site degreepros.com.
1. You certify that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age
2. Your right to use this site and to continue to use this site is conditioned upon your completing the application accurately, including personal and contact information and work and life experience. Any wrong or misleading information you provide in your application will lead to the dismissal of your enrollment and deletion of your information. You agree you are the person (human being), whom has placed the order, and the order will ship to you at the billing address you provided us on your enrollment form.
3. You understand that the act of submitting your application does not guarantee your enrollment in any program and that your acceptance into a program is based upon our review of your application, and other materials submitted.
Â 4. You understand that the programs, courses, diplomas and certificates we offer do not satisfy or lead to the satisfaction of any local, state or federal secondary Â education requirements. The programs, courses diplomas and certificates we offer do not constitute regionally accredited courses or replacements for a traditional college degree. Our programs, courses, diplomas and certificates do not give you the right to represent yourself as a graduate of a traditional College or University program or the holder of an accredited degree. The degree’s and transcripts and other materials produced look very authentic, so we stress many times on this page, the importance of use, of the life experience documents. You acknowledge that you are participating in our programs for the sole purpose of self-improvement and personal growth and acknowledge the understanding that this is a life experience degree program. Accreditation mentioned on any page, in any part of this site or affiliate site is strictly private. There is no affiliation with any local, state or government accrediting body, association or commission. Accreditation is a virtual business owned privately.
Â 5.Â LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. You agree that our maximum liability, regardless of the nature of any claim you might assert against us, is for the amount of fees you have actually paid and we received during the six months immediately before the date on which you first notified us of your claim. You assume and accept full responsibility for your actions. You understand the possible consequences and liabilities if you choose to misuse a diploma, certificate or other document we issue to you or misrepresent your qualifications, credentials or experience, including to a school, college, university or employer.
6. You understand this life experience degree program, or work experience degree program is based solely on what you already know, offers no testing, no study, no attendance. It is a life experience Degree Â program. This business operates as a virtual institution and does not have a brick-and-mortar presence. The Colleges or Universities and schools also, are virtual. We, and the schoolâ€™s we represent have an address for mail forwarding. This address is used for mail purposes alone. The College or Universities in our network are seperate companies, corporations from this site and itâ€™s ownership. Through contractual agreement, we offer you the life experience degree programs, through online marketing, on behalf of the Universities. The Universities have legal addresses and contact numbers as assigned to their company or corporation, and are in good standing. The Universities do not have a physical stand-alone building, but an online presence.
7. You agree to use our site and its programs only for your own personal use and that you will not copy or attempt to copy or transfer or re-sell, for money, value or for free, any of our content, systems or other intellectual property. Except as to the original tangible documents and things that we send to you, you have only a license to use our site for its intended purpose and you have and shall acquire no legal or ownership interest in the site or any of its contents. As to the tangible documents and things that we send to you, you may use them only consistent with the terms of this agreement.
Â 8. We strongly advise you to confirm federal, state, and local laws prior to placing your order. You affirm that you understand your countryâ€™s regulations, laws and statues regarding the use of any novelty item created by us and/or purchased via our website. You also agree that you understand your countryâ€™s import rules, regulations, and laws regarding our fast college degree, certificate programs and products. You further agree to accept complete responsibility, and hold the site, the University you accept, the payment processor and/or merchant, and printing facility for any and all legal issues that may occur in your country as a result of using these any documents or articles based on life skills, experience and achievements.
9. You verify that you are not connected, by any means, with any type of law enforcement organization, association or commission, at any local, state or federal level, or private policing or security firms. You further verify that you are not in any way, associated with any legal or justice systems, including courts of law, legal offices, legal representatives. You also agree that you are not associated with â€śany form of mediaâ€ť organization, including journalists, bloggers, content writers, ghost writers, reporters, videographers, newspaper, general media, or television media.
10. In some States, Â “No-study, No-testing, purchased degree programs, are not legal for academic or business use . While degreepros is not aware of every State law, regarding hiring requirements to public and private businesses, applicants should check with their local and state guidelines, and may be required to write “This is a non-accredited degree” on any application. Residents of States which have laws against the use of these degrees for academic and/or business purposes “should consider any degrees offered by us as a testament to their accomplishments and used for their personal satisfaction only.â€ť
This site is provided on an â€śas isâ€ť and â€śas availableâ€ť basis. no representations or warranties of any kind are made, expressed or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. you expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. if these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.